Momtasic

Saturday, November 18, 2006

::steam coming out of ears::

Well Mrs SC was absolutely right. I should have never become friends with N. and should have ended my relationship with her long before now. That woman has the nerve to accuse me of doing something 'not right' with her child while I babysat him for free. To top it all she doesn't accuse me of this to my face so that I could defend myself but she tells all this to J. before telling me a dumbed down version. I am abolutely horrified that she would even think this, I have never even raised my voice to that child (unlike her banshee screaming every time they come over). I would never raise my hand to a child and for her to imply to a third party that I did is just plain wrong. Beside that she is basing this assumption on the fact that her kid gets upset when they come over but as far as I can tell this is a complete lie. Her kid has never cried over being here, he is all smiles and scrambling up the stairs when he sees us. He gives me and V hugs, I don't think an abused child would be that friendly. Of course he does pry toys out of V's hands but he does that when N is here as well, and she yells her head off at him for that. I don't even yell, the only thing I have ever said to that boy is to stop taking the toys away that he already had a turn and why don't we just put them away for now. That doesn't sound that bad right?
I get the feeling that she just wants J to stop being friends with me so she could have her all to herself. She talks rather nastily to J about me and then turns around and says she has never talked about me behind my back because she thinks J agrees with her and doesn't tell me all the crap that N says about me. I am now offically cutting off all communication with that woman. With friends like that who needs enemies right?

On the up side

Vova can count to 10 ( he forgets to include the 6 )
Vova knows 9 letters of the alphabet (A, B, C, G, P, S, T, U, Y)
Can build an awsome tower out of pyramid rings putting the smallest ring in the bottom and building up.
Vova can put 2 words together and is obviously the most awsome kid on the plannet. Oh okay he is tied for that title with Emma, Eva, Lukas, Ava, Abby and the future children of Miss AM, Miss EL, and Miss J, and Mrs JN.


Love,
Me

maybe when I stop being very very upset I will write something more intresting about our life but for now I am going to steam off the internet.

1 Comments:

  • I am commenting (albeit 2 weeks later) that you dont deserve to be treated like crap by ANYONE EVER. Seriously. Hunny, you have to stand up for yourself, and I'm so glad you did! Make sure it sticks! People like that not only poison YOUR life, they poison the lives of people around you as well. Beware of that - children are very open beings and if they are surrounded by such meanness, they can feel it.

    Not to mention, this directly affects your mental and emotional well-being, and children sense that as well.

    So way to cut the crap out of your life! I love you much much!

    ~ None other than... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/01/2006 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home