Momtasic

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Morphine

Let the tomato flinging begin!
So no weight loss at all, nothing, zip, zero. I think my weight loss plan had a fatal error, no exercise. I did not anticipate that with a bad back good old pilates, walking up a hill, situps, etc were out of the question. How was I to know that getting out of the 'mermaid' pose would require a team of chiropractors and a shot of morphine. What makes this worse is that the wicked expensive prescriptions do NOTHING! I might as well take free sugar pills.

The only good thing to come out of all this is that I now get to claim the middle of the bed. Because the mattress sports a slight elevation in the middle I get to claim that sleeping there makes me hurt less. The excuse has actually worked 2 night in a row, DH has been banished to the edge!

Also I have discovered how good it is to be right after and un-named somebody yells at you or being wrong. The right to an apology and a diamond is exhilarating.

Love,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home