Momtasic

Monday, November 14, 2005

Worst Day Ever

Well look at me, 3 posts in one lousy day. As of 8:00pm this has been the worst day ever for me and I am going to indulge in some bitter ranting because the sunny disposition in real life is a drag.
1)DH lost his job
2)Because of 1 we can no longer buy my wonderful 2005 3 bedroom house that I have already furnished in my head and had 4 kids in.
3) The steroid shot has so far been the worst out of the three I have gotten. Before I had only pain during transitions now I am in pain all the time. Right now 12inch needles are piercing through my body and it sucks! I can not unbend when I stand. And surprisingly enough I have HAD to stand to help dad because of DH frantically searching for work.
4)We still have to move out of here because our lease is up and they already have a contract with a new renter.
5) My pretty house, my perfect little house people! The guest bedroom in blue. Dh in the basement with all his toys.
6) I will likely have to have surgery and we have no cheap insurance very soon, so not only can I have to wait and 'suffer' but Baby V can not get sick.

Feeling very sorry for myself and miserable. Sorry to burden you with this but my family tends to leave me in the bedroom with the kid getting into electrical outlets while they chat in the kitchen.
I WANT MY MOMMY and you my internet.
SOB :)
Love,
Me

1 Comments:

  • Oh NO!! I haven't been online for a few days, and I'm really sorry to hear your crappy news. We don't have health insurance either, but get pretty good coverage through a state program. Hopefully, you can find something similar. Good luck, and so sorry about the house.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/15/2005 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home