Momtasic

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Yesterday


We bought a house. DH and I are the proud parents of a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath split level home with a 2 car garage and a finished basement. The property line is not marked so I see plenty of arguments with neighbors about the picnic table and leaves.

Also Baby V turned 1. He had an organic apple muffin with icing. He put his hands in the icing and started crying. He hates the sticky feeling. We wiped off the icing and gave him a plain muffin, he gobbled it up and then asked for seconds. Very sweet. The picture is from the morning when Baby V was looking through THE picture album.

After the muffin eating DH and I took his motorcycle up to the new house. On the way a Bus tried to run me over but otherwise we got there fine. Also moved in all the fine china and my books. After that we went to Lowes and bought all our appliances, but we are getting the stove and dryer on the 17th with gas hook up on the 19th so eating microwave food till then.

We still have a shit load to pack, and I am getting anxious, but that is not stopping me from spending time in front of the screen ... Writhing to you.
Love,
Me

1 Comments:

  • Congrats, babe!!! I wish I was around more, but I have my exams coming up in 3 days!!! I promise to catch up afterwards!!! MISS YOU!!!!
    p.s. baby V looks ADORABLE!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/01/2005 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home