Momtasic

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Go to sleep! Please! Pretty Please!

Why does he insist on doing this to me? For two nights straight it has taken me 40 minutes to get Baby V to go to sleep. He cries in his crib, he cries when I hold him, when I rock him, when I walk him, he seems to quiet down after a shot of vodka, but not Tylenol. And then bam 40min after I start I put him down and he is out, anytime before the 40 min are up he cries like mad but after 40 not a peep. I just jinxed myself right? Mr. RM once said when referring to this picture, ‘He looks like an angry Asian man!” Indeed he does (no disrespect to Asians, please don’t be mad).
Love,
Me

This was taken in March.

2 Comments:

  • Hahaha, dasha that is too funny! I'm having the same problem with Luke. He's been a mad man lately to get down for naps and bed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/05/2005 4:23 PM  

  • dont espose your baby like that

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/2005 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home