Momtasic

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hey


I am staying in Boston and have no reliable internet, which is why there have been no updates.
Baby V has had a hard time adjusting but is doing very well now.
He has began to repeat the movements for, 'the wheels on the bus ...'
He also says Mama very clearly but often referring to a frog and duck.
He walks short distances but crawls long ones.
He is a genius.
I am getting treatment from the chiropractor who thinks that the pain could be coming from a twisted pelvis (?????????????) and that she can correct the twist in 8 to 10 sessions at $46 each.
I miss DH and shopping and the security of husband having a job.
I miss Mrs Angie M and Mrs AM and well everyone.
I can not wait for the 21st when Miss MS from Canada is coming.
We are also spending New Years in Boston, partying with Miss EL and Mrs AM and their significant others.
Have to go now.
Love,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home