Momtasic

Monday, December 05, 2005

Holidays

So it is that time of year again. The holidays are upon us. I am torn about presents. Do I get them for everyone, no one, only close friends? If I decide not to get anyone anything, you know no income and all that, do I tell people and ask them not to bother with me? Or is that too presumtious (sp?) of me ... Like I thought they might want to get me something but it never even crossed their mind and yet here I am asking them not to? Advice?
I was actually thinking of getting the people I am going to see something edible, and then casually mention on my Blog that if anyone wants to get me something they can buy a tree ornament after Christmas, you know the 50% sale and all that, that they love. As a new family we have no tree decorations and I think it would be nice in the future to point to each ornament and say, "This was from (insert name) on your 2nd Birthday"
Can you believe that this is really his second holiday season? I can't.
So what do you think internet?
Love,
Me

P.S.
I am so sneaky ... Ahem ... Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home