Momtasic

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Previous Photo


Anna in the previous post there is a photo of my son lying down after walking for 30 minutes. He decided that walking was overrated and decided to lounge about watching cars drive by. He was also very involved in playing with the chain around the fence and to do that he had to stay on his tummy, or so he explained to me. Here is another picture from that day. Notice how the arms are resting on his back and his entire body hunched forward. You can't see his face but I promise you he is gorgeous.

1 Comments:

  • Ok, that is SO ADORABLE. Yesterday, I was walking around like that... but I couldn't look ANYWHERE as cute as V. I can't believe he's so grown-up!!!
    ... still chuckling... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/28/2006 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home