Momtasic

Thursday, February 16, 2006

::Smiley Face::


Jen it is good to be back. I am trying to catch up on my blog reading. So much great stuff has been happening with the people I love to read that it is mind-boggling.
And Anna I was not getting lazy, I was feeling overwhelmed and not in a blogging kind of mind set.

Did I ever mention how much I LOVE overstock.com? My new chairs and table are from there and I am in love. I think I will do most of my shopping there; one problem is that I am not allowed to do ANY shopping.

I need ideas for a centerpiece for my table. Any ideas?

Baby V (or is it Toddler V now?) is sick. At first I thought his runny nose was just teeth coming it (still only have 4 at 15 months) but it is a cold. I know because I now have it as well. I blame DH; he too is sick, and his stupid ‘commute to’ work.

I am also looking for mom and me type of clubs in our area but the closest one is 20 minute drive and is not returning e-mails.

Got to go, V slept for 30 minutes and is calling me. Oh and another clue as to how poorly this child is feeling; he is hugging me, voluntarily. The kid is out of his mind with the cold.
Love,Me

1 Comments:

  • First of all, your boy looks SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Second of all, I meant don't get lazy and take care of yourself. :)

    As far as centerpiece.... I would suggest yummy fruits. :) They look colorfull, are an encouragement to eat healthily, and every time you replenish the vase, the "look" changes - so it doesn't get old and boring!!!

    Mwah!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/19/2006 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home