Momtasic

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Contained

The day that I run out of wipes Baby V has the most contained poop in over 8 months. It takes the 3 remaining wipes to clean it. Some of you may be saying, ‘big deal just rinse him off with water!’ well try rinsing anything with a herniated disk the size of Texas compressing the nerves in your spinal column!
Did I mention that I have a herniated disk, two of them! Did I mention that today I get a second steroid epidural shot? Did I mention that this was the one thing I did not want to have during the 27hr birth period? Oh and did I happen to say how TERIFFIED I am of a big needles near my spine? No? Well here you go!
This time there is a no eating after midnight, till 2pm, or later. No drinking from 11am, there goes the vodka shots I was planning on doing, and finally no picking up Baby V for 2 days of bed-rest. Miss EL what were you saying about acupuncture? I think I am ready to try small needles everywhere if I can avoid another big one. E-mail me! Oh and congratulation on the long phone call (no sarcasm intended).
Oh and the boy who went to sleep as soon as you put him in the crib is GONE! He left sometime on Monday and is not coming back. Baby V no pulls up in his crib EVERY TIME you put him in his crib. He stands there tired and miserable, so I rock and rock until his eyes drift close and he nestles his cheek against me and only then do I dare transfer. I think my back may need a lot more then a simple steroid shot this time around.

In other news:
We went to the beach the other day and there was a restaurant type of place with big juicy drawing of hamburgers on the side. Proud to say I did not succumb and order a single one. I did not even have the ice cream DH insisted that I order him. Anyway this
http://www.msnbc.com/comics/daily.asp?sFile=dp050817 made me think of it.

I am wearing pink Capri maternity pants (courtesy of DH) hot pink maternity undies, and a hot pink maternity shirt. Can you say laundry day? I am contemplating about going like this to the appointment. Oh and I am NOT pregnant, I just traded granny panties and sweats for all maternity. And now you know a little too much about me.

Miss EL do you have any Russian cartoons at home? Anything with Kentervilskoe Privedenie? Just asking.

Love,
Me

2 Comments:

  • I dont have Russian cartoons, especially not the Privedenie (i've never even heard of it). I do, however, have the book Malysh i Karlson if you ever want to borrow. Baby V is prolly a little too young, but in a couple of years... Or you can read it now for your won enjoyment. Because it's just that good :)

    Remember, the offer to babysit some weekend still stands... just like the baby! Hahaha! I crack myself up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/17/2005 9:31 AM  

  • The outfit sounds wondrous! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/17/2005 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home