Momtasic

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Getting to know me

A friend of mine (Sveta) sent me this early in the morning and I thought it would make a great and easy post. Mostly because I had to answer it (I love my friends after all) so might as well do it right. I tried to be funny (failure?) and honest. So enjoy and please post your answers in the comments.
GET TO KNOW ME

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30am to a screaming child
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds and pearls (what tacky?) I'll take whatever they are giving out :)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? One of the Lord of the Rings or Pirates of Caribbean.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Don't have enough channels to make an educated choice.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee and baby food (Baby V refused to eat it unless I tasted it for poison first)
6. What is your middle name? Sergeevna (In Russia the middle name is the father’s first name)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese, but I will have whatever you are having, if you are paying.
8. What foods do you dislike? Indian
9. What is your favorite Potato chip? BBQ
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Hmmm, got to be a mix of Russian songs from old cartoons and such.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Avalon
12. What is your favorite sandwich? Philly Cheese steak.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Complete and utter bossiness, and stupidity, and whatever happens to annoy me at the moment about you or my DH.
14. Favorite item of clothing? Below the knee skirt
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Venice, Italy
16. What color is your bathroom? Gray, I think it used to be a different color but I can’t tell anymore ;)
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Carters, I love their bay clothes. (Baby V clothes shopping is the only thing I can tolerate).
18. Where would you want to retire to? Russia or Hawaii or a real safe Rainforest with no snakes.
19. Favorite time of day? Middle of the day
20. Where were you born? St. Petersburg, Russia
21. Favorite sport to watch? Ballroom dancing, I like to pretend that I can dance like that.
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Not sending it out, posting it on my Blog.
23. Person you expect to send it back first? I expect someone to answer this in the comments section.
24. What laundry detergent do you use? Hmm we’re supposed to use laundry detergent? J/K! Draft.
25. Coke or Pepsi? PEPSI
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? I am an evening out type of girl, but the kid forces me to be a very grumpy morning person.
27. What size shoe do you wear? 8WW www.designershoes.com totally rocks, tell them I sent you
28. Do you have pets? My Dh oh wait he is human eh … then none but I want a dog and a cat and maybe a rabbit, oh and a ponny!
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I used the crock pot and Baby V pulled up to standing using the goddamn rocking chair (there is a trip to the emergency room waiting to happen).
30. What did you want to be when you were little? Kristina Karzinkina ( no one famous but I wanted that name)
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Peanut Butter cups
32. What is your best childhood memory? Define childhood. But if that is before 10 then I would have to say that playing in the mountain of sand at my Grandma’s village house in the summer was the best! Oh and making soup from mushrooms and worms!
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? A manager and Brooks Brothers, cashier at Walgreen’s, Block Buster, Manager of shipping at Designer Shoe, Research assistant at John Hancock, teacher at Day Care, Catering at a synagogue, babysitting. HATED THEM ALL! Well enjoyed the shipping thing after I got more responsibilities.
34 How many different hair colors have you had? Blond and Red
35. Nicknames: None that were ever said to my face
36. Piercing? EARS
37. Eye color? Green
38. Ever been to Africa ? No Any foreign countries? Russia, Canada, Italy, France.
39. Ever been toilet papered? Not that I can recall, but honestly big chunks are missing from memory. Miss EL and Miss AM do you remember if I ever was?
41. Been in a car accident? nope
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Both and the number to Jenny Craig
43. Favorite day of the week? Any day that my mom or dad come to spend time with child and give me a chance to sleep and write my blog.
44. Favorite restaurant? Sveta you are so taking me to Barcelona in Norwalk, Ct. but I really have no favorite, I don’t go out to restaurants often.
45. Favorite flower? Anything I am not in charge of keeping alive.
46. Favorite ice cream? I know this! That new expensive ice cream with half the fat in a caramel dolce flavor or something.
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? That is like asking, shit or garbage? You kind of have to go with the garbage if you HAD to choose. But I like the guys who made finding nemo.
48. What is your favorite fast food place? Burger King
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? Hard wood floors baby!
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I did the ‘leg’ thing (I know unbelievable) and he did not flunk me for backing up in the middle of the street instead of along the sidewalk.
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Sveta
52. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card? Toy store totally!
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read Blogs! Write Blog! And read.
54 What’s your favorite movie? Pride and Prejudice, with Colin F. I love the book too.
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? The two readers of the blog who I do not know, and Jesse.
56 Who was the last person you went to dinner with? Miss AM and Miss EL! Thirsty Turtle and polish guys, Amen!
57. Ford or Chevy? Are you serious?
58. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the air conditioner and DH on phone with co-worker.
59 What do you like to wear to sleep? In an ideal world nothing, in my world body armor!
60 What one thing would you change about your features if you could? I’m gorgeous! You can’t tell yet, but wait till next summer!
61. How many tattoos do you have? Zippo, but I want one, too bad I hate pain more then I want a tatto.
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken who was a freak because she was the first to lay an egg.
63. How many people are you sending this Email to? Just Sveta so that she loves me
64. Time you finished this e-mail? 9:30am

Hope everyone enjoyed.
Love,
Me

1 Comments:

  • OMG!!! LIAR!!! :)

    #35 is Thirsty Turtle.

    THANK YOU! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/2005 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home