Momtasic

Friday, September 02, 2005

Choose your poison

Okay, going to wedding this Sunday. The fabulous Mrs. JN … wait it is now fabulous Mrs. JB is getting married to Mr. AB, and might I say that I was there when they first met in a very non-romantic atmosphere (college, class of the Worst Teacher of HRM in the World who gave us A’s). My problem is what to wear! As you know I am not anywhere near the shape I want to be in, no shape at all as a matter of fact, so buying something is out of the question, also no malls or acceptable clothing stores in our vicinity. So I have 3 interesting choices. Please cast your vote.

A
B
C
The last is a linen skirt with a linen tank and a jacket. The jacket and tank have embroidery type of design on the edge. All in somber brown colors, the top being beige and the bottom, I can’t tell. (C)

First there is the outfit Miss El and Mrs. AM got me at old navy. The top has a butterfly at the front and the skirt is a bit pleated and all very pretty. Makes me look like I have a shape but was also purchased as a going out outfit, not wedding. (A)

Then in the middle is my maternity party outfit. This is what I wore at Mrs. AM wedding. The top showcases my great rack and the bottom is just a plain long black skirt. (B)

So please vote. Vote NOW.

Oh and my mother is bringing down a shirt that is all bows and girly purples, I’ll post pic when I have it.
Love you to pieces,
Me

3 Comments:

  • Definitely not C - you are not 60 years old.

    A or B - B ain't too bad - you looked pretty good in it at Miss AM's wedding. But A still gets my vote, since i helped pick it out, and 1)it's more summery; 2)it's not a maternity outfit, and 3)it's more young looking. You ARE after all, 23 years old and glowing.

    Hope this helps :)

    Love ya,
    Miss EL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/02/2005 9:03 AM  

  • I think the top from A and bottom from C. It's fall so nice fall colors are in store. At weddings people usually wear black and white so why not be original and glow even more than everybody else. I do hope this helps.
    Keep smiling,

    Katya P, Igor P, and Cnopa P.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/02/2005 11:46 AM  

  • I like outfit A. I also like a shirt from outfit C but not with that skirt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/02/2005 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home