Momtasic

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Banana-mama


So yesterday was the dreaded banana day and it was good. Not a lot to eat but I still felt full. I did a little cheating and had some boiled shrimp that were going to go bad if I didn't cheat but I don't think it screwed anything up.
Today is beef and tomatoes I have not had any beef or tomato but I ate some broiled fish and water. I plan on eating the soup and having some chicken this afternoon and then maybe more chicken for dinner.
I am saving steak for tomorrow along with most of the tomatoes. Can't wait.
So far I am down by 6lbs in 4days, but I bet it is all water or something.
Maybe next week will be a modified diet week with at least one trip to the 'All you can eat' place to gain back the 6 lbs. Whish me luck
Love,
Me

1 Comments:

  • Hey babe!

    You crack me up so much!!! I can't believe you caved!!! :)

    love u guys,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/27/2006 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home