Momtasic

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Read This -Edited-

Please read this;
http://bloggingpoints.blogspot.com/2006/04/how-to-be-good-Christian-wife.html

I thought it was supposed to be a funny sort of thing but the woman is serious. So I guess according to her I am a whore, going to hell, a whore, a horrible wife and very likely making my family disfunctional. Oh and so are you!

I will now pretend she is not serious because it hurts my brain when I think there are women out there who believe in any of that crap.
Good night
Love,
Me

Edit
I have read some of the other posts by this woman and they are ridiculous. I sort of want to read what she has to say about raising girls just for the laugh. I am beginning to think that Anna is right and She is trying to be satirical, like a fake blog. She denies it but she is too ridiculous for a real human being. I can not reconcile her mouth and legs and likes with a good Christian wife. Makes my head hurt.
The children post about raising kids is a work of fine art really, in humor. Thanks Sveta for noticing. I esp. Love the preemptive spanking with hair brush in the morning. Ok no more!

3 Comments:

  • Dude, she's not for real. She just gets a kick out of it. Her fave movie is "Boogie Nights"? I mean, come on.

    There are ppl on the WeightWatchers boards that make up problems and make themselves sound like idiots just so they can get a lot of people replying to their thread. They get a weird kick out of it. Oh, and they're called "trolls." She's doing that same thing but on a larger scale. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/27/2006 9:21 PM  

  • Yup I figured that was it when I got to her webpage. Posted this thought before that.

    By Blogger Me., at 4/28/2006 10:31 AM  

  • Did you read her post on 'how to raise good christian children?' the woman is not all there. What can you expect form a Bush supporter?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/29/2006 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home