Momtasic

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the mother out there.
Mrs SC I hope you have a wonderful day with your girls. I have been looking at the pictures and they are adorable. And Eva is growing so fast. Emma looks like a little person, not a baby anymore. The two of them look like they will be best friends.

Angie I also hope you have a wonderful day, and that you know who doesn't spoil it for you. Did you remind Hans to get his mom a card? Kiss Lukas for me, and give a apt to Ava. It was good for Hans to post some new pictures, I have been drooling over Lukas for the past 2 days.

And Happy Birthday to Miss EL. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday with MR D (what is his last name?). I called and left a message so I am off the hook until next year.

Love and kisses to everyone.
Chmok
Love,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home